Specialty Restaurants & Haven

WolfRiver

I will be in a spa suite on the Breakaway in March and therefore will have access to the Haven restaurant for the first time. I am wondering if I should book specialty restaurant as often as I did before (6 out of 7 nights) or if I should keep 3-4-7 (?) nights free to enjoy the Haven restaurant. I did not enjor the main dining room, but loved the specialty restaurants and I know I'll love Haven for breakfast and lunch. Any feedback from Haven cruisers would be really appreciated.

I will be in a spa suite on the Breakaway in March and therefore will have access to the Haven restaurant for the first time. I am wondering if I should book specialty restaurant as often as I did before (6 out of 7 nights) or if I should keep 3-4-7 (?) nights free to enjoy the Haven restaurant. I did not enjor the main dining room, but loved the specialty restaurants and I know I'll love Haven for breakfast and lunch. Any feedback from Haven cruisers would be really appreciated.

I think you will be just fine if you make dinner reservations at whatever restaurant hits your fancy that day at the start of each day. I think you may be over thinking this.

I was looking at excursions and such on my upcoming cruise and noticed this package. Ultimate Dining Package

There's no better way to enjoy our wide selection of delicious specialty dining options than with our Ultimate Dining package. Dine in a specialty restaurant every night of your cruise.

Is this something new? Anyway, it is $119 pp and a specialty restaraunt every night, so if that is something you like, its a bargain!

I stayed in a Haven Spa Suite on the BA and cancelled all my specialty restaurant reservations and ate every night. You can order meals from the specialty restaurant to the Haven restaurant (you still pay the surcharge) I had dinners delivered to the Haven restaurant.