PVP Question

Mikel1733

The PVP assigned to me no longer works at Carnival, so as we are looking to book a cruise I called Carnival to see who is currently assigned to us. To my surprise Carnival is unable to pull up my account and tell me who my PVP is even if I give them my customer # or Pin #.

I guess we will just call and take whoever we get, but you wouldn't think it would take an act of Congress to get that kind of info, unless anyone here might have a suggestion on how to get the info.

Edited by Mikel1733

The PVP assigned to me no longer works at Carnival, so as we are looking to book a cruise I called Carnival to see who is currently assigned to us. To my surprise Carnival is unable to pull up my account and tell me who my PVP is even if I give them my customer # or Pin #.

I guess we will just call and take whoever we get, but you wouldn't think it would take an act of Congress to get that kind of info, unless anyone here might have a suggestion on how to get the info.

This happened to me when my original PVP back in 2006 moved on to another part of the company. At that time I had 2-3 different PVP's emailing and calling me after I logged back into the website to search cruises trying to get me as a client.

If you're PVP is no longer there then you are pretty much tossed back into the "unassigned group" (like those that choose to book via travel agents and online. So at this point you do not have a PVP assigned to you until you actually interact with one.

Just call the regular #, why do you need a pvp?

I guess I really don't. For a good number of years we had a great PVP and he was very helpful. I enjoyed that relationship and would prefer that over talking to someone different each time I call.