Proofs showing Oasis is coming to Asia?

Dear all,

Just want to see if anybody has anymore information about Oasis coming to Asia.

Below is what I've gathered.

1) Singapore and Hong Kong have built cruise terminals that can support Oasis class ships

2) Hong Kong's terminal has an Oasis class ship painted in its artist impression

3) On Mariner of the Seas (Sailing in Asia currently), there's a A2-sized poster showing "Oasis of the Seas" with its facilities.

4) The LA, Sherry Lee, on board Mariner of the Seas told us there is a possibility that Oasis is coming to Asia, and Mariner of the Seas is being used as a market tester.

5) Somebody mentioned in this forum before that a certain HD mentioned the 3rd Oasis class ship will be home ported in Hongkong.

6) Vision class ships used to sail in this region, now 2 voyager-class ships have been sailing here through the year.

So far, that's all I've gotten. If Oasis class ships make their way here, we can expect a longer T/A cruise every now and then from the US to the far east?

So far, that's all I've gotten. If Oasis class ships make their way here, we can expect a longer T/A cruise every now and then from the US to the far east?

It would not surprise me to see an Oasis class ship based in Asia year round, without the need for a periodic TA.