spa elevator on breeze question

we3k9

Yes, it does. I may have a picture, if I do, I'll try to post it for you. She will want to get to the Serenity Deck early though, the cabanas and lounges fill up fast. Tell her to take advantage of the Cloud 9 Spa pool and steam rooms... Very, very, nice! I could stay in there all day!

Yes, it does. I may have a picture, if I do, I'll try to post it for you. She will want to get to the Serenity Deck early though, the cabanas and lounges fill up fast. Tell her to take advantage of the Cloud 9 Spa pool and steam rooms... Very, very, nice! I could stay in there all day!

thanks I looked at deck plans but wanted confirmation from someone who actually used this elevator. my mom has mobility issues and cant walk far distances. I hope she can find a lounger on serenity when she wants one.

We were in cabin 11210 on the Breeze from 12/21 - 12/29 and completely enjoyed our Spa Cabin (and amenities). The elevator does go from your floor all the way to the Serenity deck. It isn't the fastest elevator in the world, but it will get the job done.

If you go to the deck just below the Serenity (same deck as the T Pool and Steam Rooms) there is a quiet area around the corner from the elevator. It has flavored water as well as tea there for the guests. It has a perfect view of the ship's bow and plays soothing music. If you are looking for a quiet area away from the masses this is a perfect spot.

Enjoy your cruise - I am extremely jealous.