Cave tubing, zipline or snorkel?

MamaBiv

This is our first time to Belize and want to get the most bang for the buck. We've heard that Belize is the place to snorkel, but the zipline and cave diving seems like fun too. What is the recommendation when you have limited time there? We will be on Royal Caribbean during spring break. Any recommendations/suggestions appreciated.

My husband and I went cave tubing and zip lining in Belize a couple of years ago. It was a blast! The water in the cave is very cold, but you get used to it quickly. It was something very unique to do. The zip lining was fun too. I felt safe at all times. The scenery was great.

What other ports are you stopping at? Belize is not one of favorite places to snorkel. the water is often much rougher than many other ports. Having said that, we have only tried snorkeling here two times, once at Bannister a Island and once on the shark ray alley tour.

Edited by scsagh

This is our first time to Belize and want to get the most bang for the buck. We've heard that Belize is the place to snorkel, but the zipline and cave diving seems like fun too. What is the recommendation when you have limited time there? We will be on Royal Caribbean during spring break. Any recommendations/suggestions appreciated.

Cave tubing was great in Belize. You can book it as a combo zip & cave tubing.

We chose cave tubing in Belize, since it's unique to that port.

I'm also a big snorkeler, and we'll be doing that, as well as ziplining, in Roatan.

Where else will your cruise take you? If you really want to get in some good snorkeling, it would be easier for us to make recommendations if we knew if you were going to have another opportunity in a good location or not.