Question for anyone currently aboard Carribean Princess

PUGSLEYTAZ

I am on the next sailing and have just been notified as you were that our sailing will be delayed for ship sanitization. I know your itinerary was altered and Cozumel was later. Can you tell me - was it two sea days, then Roatan and Belize on the normal schedule? Then Cozumel and then one sea day - so effectilvey just swapping a sea day and the Cozumel port? Or were all port dates altered?

How was embarkation? We are arriving on a flight around 9:30 AM at IAH and can't really alter how eary we get to the port.

Any advice would be helpful.

I hope you are all having a great cruise and washing your hands frequently!

Thanks

Hi, I am cruising on the Caribbean Princess on February 1st. How were you notified of an itinerary change? I am very curious as I don't want to divert from any of the ports....doesn't matter what order they are in.

When they said your sailing would be delayed, did they mention by how long? Was it delayed several hours or delayed by a day? Very very curious.

Thanks!

Its only a couple hours - at least that is the plan. I got an email today and we sail Saturday, so if you are staying in the area its plenty of time. Unfortunately we are flying in and heading to the port - no where else to go so we'll be haning out at the port.

I know this same thing happened last Saturday (the cruise that is out right now) and their itenerary was changed - they moved the day they stopped in Cozumel for sure but not sure what else.

They did hit all the ports though.

Several weeks back they were delayed by fog at the port and they missed one port (don't recall if it was Roatan or Belize) and they added Costa Maya instead

Just looking for detial from those currenlty going thorugh what i will go through in a few days. Espeically since i have a private excursio booked in Belize and a car reserved in Cozumel!