Question about Vibe?

seguincruiser

$79 pp. Why do so many people think that just because you have a Haven stateroom that you have access to the Vibe? The concept and point behind the Vibe is a separate area, where if you pay for it you will be guaranteed access/availability to very comfy chairs, in a peaceful, quiet (non-kid) environment. And this guarantee only happens because they only sell limited passes, which means the area can never exceed the intended amount of people. If Havenites were allowed carte blanche access, then they'd never be able to cap the people in that area, and the whole point of the Vibe would be defeated.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

$79 pp. Why do so many people think that just because you have a Haven stateroom that you have access to the Vibe? The concept and point behind the Vibe is a separate area, where if you pay for it you will be guaranteed access/availability to very comfy chairs, in a peaceful, quiet (non-kid) environment. And this guarantee only happens because they only sell limited passes, which means the area can never exceed the intended amount of people. If Havenites were allowed carte blanche access, then they'd never be able to cap the people in that area, and the whole point of the Vibe would be defeated.

I think it's because Posh, Epic's equivalent area to Vibe, is included with suites, and they do sell separate passes to Posh for non-suite guests. Confusing on NCL's part.

Robin

Because if your staying in the Haven on Epic, guests have access to Posh Beach Club, no fee. That's why some Havenites think They have Vibe access on the Breakaway.

I think because on Epic, where posh was the first private sundeck you could purchase passes to, it is included. All haven suites have access to posh. So it's not strange to think vibe would be included. Pretty logical guess.

ETA: whoops my typing fingers weren't fast enough! Everyone has the same thought

Edited by youngestof9

I think because on Epic, where posh was the first private sundeck you could purchase passes to, it is included. All haven suites have access to posh. So it's not strange to think vibe would be included. Pretty logical guess.

ETA: whoops my typing fingers weren't fast enough! Everyone has the same thought

Great minds think alike ;)

Thanks folks. I have never sailed NCL before and starting with the Epic it caught my interest because of the Haven family suites. The Epic reviews show Posh; which I believe is about the courtyard (?) as being a part of the Haven experience. The few pics I've seen of Getaway make Vibe seem to be on another area of the ship so I didn't want to assume it was part of the Haven. Looking at a possible cruise and trying to decide between Haven and mini-suite for 2 adults and two older teens. The price difference is a lot but those Haven family suites look really good. The only other thing is on the Epic the second bathroom has a sofa sleeper and a pulldown bed (I think); but on the Getaway it seems that there is only a sleeper.

Thanks folks. I have never sailed NCL before and starting with the Epic it caught my interest because of the Haven family suites. The Epic reviews show Posh; which I believe is about the courtyard (?) as being a part of the Haven experience. The few pics I've seen of Getaway make Vibe seem to be on another area of the ship so I didn't want to assume it was part of the Haven. Looking at a possible cruise and trying to decide between Haven and mini-suite for 2 adults and two older teens. The price difference is a lot but those Haven family suites look really good. The only other thing is on the Epic the second bathroom has a sofa sleeper and a pulldown bed (I think); but on the Getaway it seems that there is only a sleeper.

The second bedroom in the 2 bedroom Suite on the Getaway does include a pull down bed as well as a sofa sleeper. If you look closely at the pictures that have been shared, you can see the pull down bed.

On the Epic, less Posh passes are sold than Vibe passes on the Breakaway and Getaway, because the Haven suites do include access to Posh. On the Getaway and Breakaway, the Haven suites have a private sundeck and Vibe is not included. Bonus for non suite guests is first come first serve for getting a Vibe pass...and all passengers have the same access to those passes. On Epic, they limit the number of passes available, I think basd on how many Haven passengers are on the sailing.