Sunshine two-pullman room pictures?

primadonut

We are sardine sailing with our three young children in January /15, I am curious about what a room with two pullmans looks like, does anyone have any pictures? and yes I know it will be cramped! I am just curious about what the bunks look like, I have seen silver tone metal ones and plain white ones :-)

I have been in a room this size with 2 uppers before, but I didn't get pics, and the Sunshine's setup is a bit different than what I had. My setup was like Fantasy class ships. I think Sunshine's interiors are setup with both upper bunks directly across from each other, with the lower beds completely underneath each. If you put the lower beds together, you eliminate all floor space, and make for a tricky exit/entrance to the lower beds (be very careful when it's dark), but it can be done. Keeping the lower beds separated is functionally much much better. As far as what the holders are made of, that I do not know, even with the ones I've seen. And Sunshine's coud be different. Here is a pic I found from a different ship showing the setup with the lower beds together:

Interiorw2uppers.jpg

If you are actually in an OV or balcony, the setup will be quite different, with a sofabed for the 3rd & upper for the 4th. The new interiors on Sunshine's deck 3 insides look like they could be slightly larger rooms on the deck plans, but those deck plans are sometimes not to scale.

Edited by k2excursion