Sunshine Spa Balcony Info Needed

Greatescapes

Just wondering if anyone had any pics from a spa balcony. I have seen a review on youtube on the spa suite but nothing on a regular spa balcony. Also if you have ever stayed in one of these rooms on this ship are their any tips or secrets I should be aware of? Thanks in Advance!

I stayed in cabin 10104 the week before Christmas. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of the cabin. I thought the wife had taken some, and she thought I had...but neither of us did. If you actually are going to use the spa 10104 is a GREAT location, the spa is literally just around the corner. I found our location to be super convenient to everything, you can walk down the hall and out to deck 10 above Lido. One flight of stairs up and out you are on Serenity. It was a very quite location as well. The spa cabins on deck 10 are refurbished. On the higher decks they are actual brand new cabins I noticed. We did have a fridge and not all Sunshine cabins have a fridge. It was a pretty standard balcony cabin but had a more subdued color scheme, as I'm sure you saw in the video. The balcony door was a slider door rather than a swinging door. It was nice because instead of a door and window you basically had an entire floor to ceiling glass wall for a door! I will say that the shower was the largest we have had on any of our cruises, including the Glory, Conquest, and Dream...but you do lose some of the space around the sink area. But I enjoyed having the extra shower space and didn't miss the sink space. Overall I absolutely LOVED the cabin and location and would book the exact same cabin again in heartbeat! Oh and the bathrobes are much fluffier, though I never actually wore one, and you get slippers too, but they were a bit too small for my size 12/13 clodhoppers:D

Edited by smc1313s