Classic Beverage Package Detail Needed

sarasotascott

I'm looking for a list of what is included with the classic package. Unfortunately the Celebrity website defaults to an error page and when I called the Captains Club they could not give me any details other than the dollar limits for the beer and cocktail pricing.

Celebrity Cruises proudly partners with following brands to offer you, our guests, greater pleasure and value. Package selections include, but are not limited to the following brands:

Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Coke Zero, Sprite, Diet Sprite, Barqs, Aqualina, Coffee, Tea, Cranberry, Pineapple, Tomato, Apple, Grapefruit, Coors Light, Becks, Heineken, Amstel Light, Corona, Heineken Light, Franziskaner, Dos Equis, Red Stripe, Samuel Adams, Leffe, O'Doul's Non-Alcoholic, Johnny Walker Red, Dewars White Label, J & B, Cutty Sark, Canadian Club, Seagram's VO, Seagram's 7, Jameson, Jim Beam, Jack Daniel's Courvoisier VS, Carlos 1, Metaxa 5 Star Classic, Hennessy VS, Beefeaters, Tanqueray, Absolut, Smirnoff, Stolichnaya, Three Olives, Bacardi, Malibu, Captain Morgan Original Spiced, Jose Cuervo, Disaronno Amaretto, Bailey's Irish Cream, Frangelico, Drambuie, Sambuca, Kahlua, Bolini, St. Francis, J & H Selbach, Southern Right, Paul Jaboulet, Jean Luc Colombo, Beringer, Heron's Nest, Tenuta de Nozzole, Rutherford Ranch, Marques de la Concordia.

Coke Zero Diet Coke Sprite Fanta Coors Light Amstel Corona Heineken Beck's Dos XX J&B Dewar's White Cutty Sark Canadian Club Seagram's 7 Seagram's VO Jameson Jim Beam Jack Daniel's Hennessy Beefeater Tanqueray Absolut Smirnoff Stolichnaya Three Olives Malibu Captain Morgan Jose Cuervo Disaronno Amaretto Bailey's Frangelico Drambuie Romana Sambuca Kahlua Beringer Heron's Nest Selbach Bollini Jena Luc Colombo

Classic package

Beverage Package Selections

Celebrity Cruises proudly partners with following brands to offer you, our guests, greater pleasure and value. Package selections include, but are not limited to the following brands:

Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Coke Zero, Sprite, Diet Sprite, Barqs, Specialty Coffee, Specialty Tea, Cranberry, Pineapple, Orange, Tomato, Apple, Grapefruit, Samuel Adams, Red Bull, Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks, Vitamin Water, Evian®, Pellegrino, Coors Light, Becks, Heineken, Amstel Light, Corona, Franziskaner, Dos Equis, Grolsh Swing Top, Red Stripe, Carlsberg, Hoegarden, Guinness, Newcastle Brown Ale, Boddington's, Leffe, Stella Artois, Peroni, Johnny Walker Black, Glenfiddich Pure Malt, Dewars 12 year old, Chivas Regal, Glenlivet, Crown Royal, Tangle Ridge, Old Black Bush, Knob Creek, Blanton's Single Barrel, Remy Martin VSOP, Courvosier VSOP, Hennessy VSOP, Bombay Sapphire, Ketel One, Effen, Level, Belvedere, Grey Goose, Pyrat XO Reserve, Montecristo, Bacardi 8, Patron Silver, Patron Anejo, Patron Gold, Extase XO, Grand Marnier, Bollini, St. Francis, J & H Selbach, Southern Right, Paul Jaboulet, Jena Luc Colombo, Beringer, Heron's Nest, Tenuta de Nozzole, Antinori, Chateau Castera, Rutherford Ranch, Kendall Jackson, Marques de la Concordia.

Premium package

Remember, this package covers martinis at the martini bar, and if you are on an S-class ship, it also covers Molecular bar drinks. The price to upgrade to this package from the classic is the cost of ONE drink per day at the Molecular bar.

Our third cruise and first on Celebrity in Oct 14 to Canaries for 11 nights. We were given a Classic package free on booking. However it doesn't include British "bitter beers" like Guinness, Boddingtons etc that hubby usually drinks. Any idea whether and how much it would cost to upgrade to Premium package, and could we upgrade just one of us? I am more than happy with the Classic package.

Also what bars does the Classic package not include that the Premium would? I quite fancy the Martini bar, and if not covered would think about upgrading for both of us.

The Martinis, in the regular size, are only covered by the premium package. Some report that at times, they may make a smaller martini, but you can't count on that happening. You aren't restricted to any particular bars, just restricted by the price of your beverage.

The Martinis, in the regular size, are only covered by the premium package. Some report that at times, they may make a smaller martini, but you can't count on that happening. You aren't restricted to any particular bars, just restricted by the price of your beverage.

No problem getting smaller Martinis at the Martini Bar on Eclipse last July without the top shelf liquor. Effectively the Molecular Bar is ruled out on the Classic Package as no drinks are covered within the price levels.

Edited by kevinyork

Two weeks ago they were using the small martini glasses for everyone we saw drinking...I had to ask for a large one...they tried to push back with the small size UNTIL I said I have no beverage package. It was weird!!!

Our third cruise and first on Celebrity in Oct 14 to Canaries for 11 nights. We were given a Classic package free on booking. However it doesn't include British "bitter beers" like Guinness, Boddingtons etc that hubby usually drinks. Any idea whether and how much it would cost to upgrade to Premium package, and could we upgrade just one of us? I am more than happy with the Classic package.

Also what bars does the Classic package not include that the Premium would? I quite fancy the Martini bar, and if not covered would think about upgrading for both of us.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

The cost to upgrade from Classic to Premium is $11.50 per day. Your husband can upgrade on board without you.

While bars are not excluded from a package, the Martinis at the Martini Bar are all priced higher than the Classic package covers. Sometimes they will make a smaller version covered by the package, sometimes they won't. If they won't, and you want even one of these per day, it's cheaper to upgrade. You can, however, get other drinks at the martini bar that are covered by the package.

It's a different story at the Molecular Bar as the only drinks that bar serves are the drinks on its menu. All of these are above the Classic price.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

The cost to upgrade from Classic to Premium is $11.50 per day. Your husband can upgrade on board without you.

I realize the cost to upgrade the Classic package to the Premium is $11.50 per day, which includes the gratuity. I thought I read somewhere that there was an additional charge if you waited until you get on board to upgrade.

Can anyone confirm if this is true, and how much it would be to wait until I get on board? I really wanted to use OBC to pay for the upgrade. I still may if the additional fee is not that excessive for a 7-day cruise.

I realize the cost to upgrade the Classic package to the Premium is $11.50 per day, which includes the gratuity. I thought I read somewhere that there was an additional charge if you waited until you get on board to upgrade.

Can anyone confirm if this is true, and how much it would be to wait until I get on board? I really wanted to use OBC to pay for the upgrade. I still may if the additional fee is not that excessive for a 7-day cruise.

No more if you wait until you are on board.;)

While it is true that both beverage packages cost more if you wait to purchase them until you are on board, CURRENTLY, there is no difference in cost to upgrade if you wait until you board. If it were me, I would wait and use my OBC.

I was told by Celebrity that it was $11.50 per day whether you upgraded in advance or on the ship.

Now, I have the 123Go promo. If you purchased your package outright I would imagine it would be cheaper to upgrade before the cruise as the normal discounts would apply?

I was told by Celebrity that it was $11.50 per day whether you upgraded in advance or on the ship.

Now, I have the 123Go promo. If you purchased your package outright I would imagine it would be cheaper to upgrade before the cruise as the normal discounts would apply?

MissBreezy-Please read posts 16 and 17.:confused:

MissBreezy-Please read posts 16 and 17.:confused:

Sorry, slow on the refresh and 16 & 17 weren't up when I hit post.

In a badly worded way I was trying to say that I didn't know if the upgrade price only applied to 123Go alcohol package upgrades or if there was a better deal to be had if you purchased the package outright.

Edited by MissBreezy