Daytime makeup suggestions that will last through humid temp./pool water/sweat etc.

I use Maybeline Pure Stay foundation and it lasts all day here. Also the Great Lash for days I am going swimming or to the beach. I saw a new foundation in a magazine last night made by L'oreal which is a liquid and is supposed to cover red and dark circles. Can't remember the name of it but it has a red top.

Has anyone tried Sheer Cover? What is the difference between that and Bare Minerals?

How do these products work or help to cover dark circles???? Thanks - Lois

I use Bare Minerals and my girlfriend uses Sheer Cover. They are a lot alike but I believe Sheer Cover has mica in it and Bare Minerals does not. Also Bare Minerals has an spf 15 and I don't believe Sheer Cover has any spf. Correct me if I'm wrong -- anybody else know?

Lisa :)

Who makes the Benefit You Rebel? I haven't seen it around here.

The cosmetic company is called Benefit. They carry it as Sephora as well as other department stores like Dillards, Foley's or Nordstrom's. I am sure you can find it online too.

I just checked the ad - the moisturizer for Sheer Cover does have an SPF of 15 and the "foundation" portion does contain mica. Just wondered if anyone liked it and how it did on dark circle under the eyes. Thanks - Lois

I just checked the ad - the moisturizer for Sheer Cover does have an SPF of 15 and the "foundation" portion does contain mica. Just wondered if anyone liked it and how it did on dark circle under the eyes. Thanks - Lois

I have not tried sheer cover, but if you use the bare mineral concealer with the foundation you get amazing coverage. I have very uneaven skin coloration, roseacea and sun damage (not to mention pores big enough to get lost in) and get amazing coverage with bare minerals.

ladycaveat, If your brows are just too light to see, you can have them colored at a hair salon or do it carefully yourself. Each time I get the 'sparklies' in my hair colored I have my eyebrows darkened too (since mine are pale & my hair is naturally dark brown).

I have not tried sheer cover, but if you use the bare mineral concealer with the foundation you get amazing coverage. I have very uneaven skin coloration, roseacea and sun damage (not to mention pores big enough to get lost in) and get amazing coverage with bare minerals.

I hate to order sheer cover on line due to not being able to test color. I'm heading out today for bare minerals. Thanks for your help. Lois

I hate to order sheer cover on line due to not being able to test color. I'm heading out today for bare minerals. Thanks for your help. Lois

I simply love, love, love it. I wish I would have known about it sooner. Best of luck to you!!!

Archived