Air Force 1 Fun Tour

pklopp

Hi - has anyone ever used Air Force 1? Looks good for the prices - we are just interested in sightseeing and going to Coki & Sapphire. Sunny Liston and Godfreys both include shopping which we are not interested in doing. Thanks.

Peggy

• 1 month later...

I was going to use Air Force 1 Fun Taxi, but when I never had anyone answer my question about them I went with Sunny. If you e-mail Sunny and let him know what you want he will work with you. All I am having is the island tour and then he is bring us to the Red Hook Dock so we can go over to St. John. His price is better then what Air Force 1 gave me. Just e-mail him and see what he says.

We are going to use Air Force One in November. They don't want me to schedule until a month out. I love their intinerary that skips the shopping. We are going to have them take us to Sapphire Beach. I did a search of reviews and found nothing but great things said about them!

They told me also to book 1 month out, which I did and then they told me they were booked! So we are just going to do our own thing and go over to St. John's, but I would have preferred doing their tour.

Peggy

Archived