Guarentee Inside

IMKTDQT810

Just wondering what anyone on a spirit class ship got when they booked in inside guarantee.

We have cruised twice with a guarantee both times we received what we what we paid for without any upgrades. If you are looking for an inside, the Sprit class has rooms with French doors that provide obstructed views which are classified as an inside cabin. The benefits of this cabin are you can see outside and you can open the doors for fresh air. An added benefit is they are larger than most true inside cabins.

On our cruise on Freedom in 2012 we got placed in an inside room on deck 8 all the way at the front of the ship. We were the very first room on our deck. That is the only cruise that I have ever gotten sea sick. From now on, I'll pay the extra money to ensure that I don't end up high and so far forward.

When I was looking the lowest inside (to pick) and the guarantee were the same price. So I was thinking the guarantee might have given us the "chance" to have been moved up on the ship rather then picking on out. But this helps me decide and I appreciate it alot!!