NCL: "St John: On Your Own"

ajtraveler66

I saw this excursion on the NCL choices.

They mentioned three things that you might want to consider doing while there if you take this excursion: 1) go to the village of Cruz Bay; 2) Go to Trunk Bay at the National Park; or 3) visit the Westin Hotel.

Has anyone done this excursion.

Trunk Bay sounds good to me. But Westin Hotel doesn't sound bad but only if they provide a day pass for you use their pool/beach facilities.

There is another St. John excursion: Catamaran Champagne Sail and it looked like it might be good too.

Just want to go to St John while at port in St. Thomas. Have heard it is so very nice. Just want to do it right.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Can always rent a boat for the day and see it all yourself. I wouldn't recommend doing it unless your confident driving a boat though and have some expirience. We are getting one and plan on hitting all the beaches on St. John as well as the East to Northeast of St. Thomas.

Can always rent a boat for the day and see it all yourself. I wouldn't recommend doing it unless your confident driving a boat though and have some expirience. We are getting one and plan on hitting all the beaches on St. John as well as the East to Northeast of St. Thomas.

What company are you doing this through if you don't mind me asking. I was doing some research and found it hard to find a company that didn't charge a lot and it included a captain which we don't need.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app