Fury Catamaran Snorkel and beach party or Playa Mia?

stsbj

Has anyone gone on the Fury excursion or have feedback over which is better? I have 3 kids ages 15, 13 and 8, so the water trampolines and inflatables look like they'd be a hit. Just wondering whether to choose the Fury which has a catamaran ride with snorkeling, or Playa Mia which looks like you can snorkel just off shore. Any feedback is appreciated.

The Fury Catamaran is a great tour!! You get a little bit of everything :) Big spacious catamarans and you get to see the island from another view, free drinks, good snorkeling and beach time! This is something all ages would love;) I'm pretty sure you can book it thru your cruise ship as an excursion! Haven't been to Playa Mia but it seems like it's more for smaller kids.

We did a catamaran snorkel similar to the Fury last year on RCCL & ended with lunch & an hour of beach time at Playa Mia. My kids (12, 14 & 17) wished we'd spent the day at Playa Mia. Although the snorkeling was good it wasn't the greatest snorkeling ever plus the seas were too rough for my 12 year old to snorkel. We're back in Cozumel this year on a Disney ship & will spend the day at Playa Mia

Has anyone gone on the Fury excursion or have feedback over which is better? I have 3 kids ages 15, 13 and 8, so the water trampolines and inflatables look like they'd be a hit. Just wondering whether to choose the Fury which has a catamaran ride with snorkeling, or Playa Mia which looks like you can snorkel just off shore. Any feedback is appreciated.