Constellation - Key West Pier

jb456

Hi Guys,

I see there is 3 piers in Key West..... Searching older threads and google it appears that the Constellation stops/docks at Pier B.

Is this correct?

Thank you!

Edited by jb456

Hmmm...last February, we docked at the Naval Pier and had to take the tram into town. It will be delightful to dock in town on my next cruise like we did years ago on the Century. I thought that the Connie was too big to park there.

Hi,

Thats what I was trying to figure out cause I read one pier is not in walking distance.

Should it be the case that it's the Naval Pier.. Can you give me some insight on the tram?... Costs?

Is it the trolly tour your talking about or something different?

Thanks

If you check the link I posted above a few months before your cruise you should see where the ship is scheduled to dock. Pier B is by the Truman Annex and Westin Hotel.

If you should be docked at the OM, (Outer Mole is the name for the Navy Pier) the tram will be provided at no cost. (The cost is part of the port fees.) The tram typically takes you from the pier to Mallory Square. You will pick up the return tram at Mallory Square. Hopefully you will not have to bother with this and the ship will dock at Pier B.

If you check the link I posted above a few months before your cruise you should see where the ship is scheduled to dock. Pier B is by the Truman Annex and Westin Hotel.

If you should be docked at the OM, (Outer Mole is the name for the Navy Pier) the tram will be provided at no cost. (The cost is part of the port fees.) The tram typically takes you from the pier to Mallory Square. You will pick up the return tram at Mallory Square. Hopefully you will not have to bother with this and the ship will dock at Pier B.

Excellent info.. Thank you!

Just an FYI, the best place for info like this is the "port of call" threads, ton's on info on the Key West boards.

Thank you! Sorry I'm new to the forums as well as a first time cruiser... I'll ensure I post in the appropriate threads.

Edited by jb456