Camp Carnival Hours on the Magic

ekatiel

Does anyone know when Camp Carnival is closed for its midday break on sea days on the Magic. I've looked at Capers posted online, but can't find anything recent for Magic, and different ships seem to have different midday break times. It looks like sometimes they're closed from 12-2, and sometimes they're closed from 1-3. Anyone know for sure when they're closed for lunch on Magic?

We just got off the Magic Sunday. I'm trying to get the images to upload, but in our experience with the Camp Carnival 2-5 class, they opened at 10:00 and ddin't close until 4:00 and stayed closed until 6:00. At 6:00, they opened for dinner in the Lido buffet. Stayed open until 10:00 and then had the Night Owls program until 3:00 (fees applied).

I don't have the one for Saturday, but here are the ones for Monday and Tuesday. I have the entire schedule at the house and will try to remember to upload it this evening. I just happened to have these on my phone. Instead of carrying the whole schedule, I'd just take a picture of the day's agenda and then I'd have that on my phone to glance at when I wanted.

I'm so sorry for the size, but if you go smaller, it's hard to read!

oqav82.jpg