Crown grille schedule

plunker

When you get on the ship is it possible to see a menu for all 5 days of your cruise?(ours is 5) if you immediately make reservations for the crown grille when you get on the ship how do you know what night you would like your reservation for? I wouldnt want to miss the lobster in the mdr and would like to pick a night that i didnt really care for the menu.r

When you get on the ship is it possible to see a menu for all 5 days of your cruise?(ours is 5) if you immediately make reservations for the crown grille when you get on the ship how do you know what night you would like your reservation for? I wouldnt want to miss the lobster in the mdr and would like to pick a night that i didnt really care for the menu.r

I go to the MDR and ask the maitre d to see the menus for the week.( I stop there at an off time like the first thing in the am. They usually are very helpful. Most of the time they do not have them there and ask you stop by at a later time when he has brought them to his front podium area.

Sali

Not sure what we are doing wrong but our experience has been, after asking very politely, that it seems almost an impossibility to see MDR menus in advance.

We would also like to pick our specialty dinner reservation day based on MDR menu.

And unless wanting to eat very early or very late not easy to get a reservation on morning of desired day. But have been told by crown grill, etc. to call later in afternoon to see about cancellations.

I guess we'll have to do what others seem to be doing and reserve several days in a row and cancel the ones we don't want later.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Not sure what we are doing wrong but our experience has been, after asking very politely, that it seems almost an impossibility to see MDR menus in advance.

We would also like to pick our specialty dinner reservation day based on MDR menu.

And unless wanting to eat very early or very late not easy to get a reservation on morning of desired day. But have been told by crown grill, etc. to call later in afternoon to see about cancellations.

I guess we'll have to do what others seem to be doing and reserve several days in a row and cancel the ones we don't want later.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

I hate to say it, but that's what makes it so hard to get reservations, maybe?

Howard