RSVP and Ship's Entertainment

flag fan

I will be on an RSVP cruise for the first time next month and the entertainment looks great, but I was also looking forward to some of the ship's shows that had been described on the boards. Does the RSVP entertainment replace the regular shows or do they have both--the regular shows plus the RSVP shows? Or does it vary by cruise?

I will be on an RSVP cruise for the first time next month and the entertainment looks great, but I was also looking forward to some of the ship's shows that had been described on the boards. Does the RSVP entertainment replace the regular shows or do they have both--the regular shows plus the RSVP shows? Or does it vary by cruise?

They do both. There is a whole 25 page thread about our sailing. Look for RSVP MSC Divin 2.15.14 in the G&L Roll Calls forum of the Message board Forum.

Dan

From my experience, they replace some, if not most, of the MSC shows and entertainment. For the theater, there are usually only one or two MSC shows in the theater, usually the singing and aerobic performances. Sometimes, MSC may vary the shows slightly to suite our audience -- for example, for a singing performance, they may make one or two songs more attuned to LGBT folk, as opposed to a predominately heterosexual audience. MSC may still have many of their other activities, such as art shows, wine tastings, some entertainers in lounges, etc. But MSC would not be able to fit in all of their entertainment with RSVPs.

Peter(Boytjie),

I was your dive partner last year in Aruba. Are you arranging a dive in St. Martin? If so would like to use the same company as you. Sorry I can't find the card you gave me last year. So tying to find you on this. Did you crop me out of the underwater Pic?

Peter(Boytjie),

I was your dive partner last year in Aruba. Are you arranging a dive in St. Martin? If so would like to use the same company as you. Sorry I can't find the card you gave me last year. So tying to find you on this. Did you crop me out of the underwater Pic?

Is this the doctor? :) That picture is from a few years ago - 2008 or 2009. ;)

I am not planning to dive - St. Maarten (and San Juan) are not well known for scuba. I may just spend the time with my partner (for a change).