Sunshine was a success for this group 1/12-19,2014

jamona2311

I will be doing a picture review starting in the next couple of weeks. In the past Ive started them right away but was fustrated with uploading pictures/writing the review as I went along. This time Im going to prepare first and then go nuts posting the review! :)

I just wanted to say right away tho that we had an awesome time! Cant say there was much that we didnt like. This was my 3rd Carnival cruise and the first for the other 4 in my group. I cant tell you how many times I heard " ok i wanna do this on our next cruise!" Sunshine made a great first impression on my newbies!

If there are any question, Ill be most happy to answer what I can.:)

How many did you have in your group? We have a group of 16 (most likely) and I'm the group planner. The group sailed the freedom in October and it was awesome!! Did anyone have a 5 person cabin? I've been reading some of the reviews, not all great! We almost decided to switch to another ship but this one fits so perfectly into our schedule. I think we will be ok-we make our own fun! Trying to decide on cabin location now. Where were your cabins?

There were only 5 of us in two rooms. We had inside spa cabins on deck 11. We really had a great time. I wouldn't let the nay Sayers sway you. What ever wasn't perfect obviously wasn't enuf to ruin our great time. I will try to go into good n bad in my review which I am starting to write up now.

We did have 2 19yo. Not exactly kids but in that awkward age that doesn't have any organized activities. They missed nothing as far as enjoying themselves. I do think it helps that they had each other.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums mobile app

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Where was your cabin? Did anyone in the group bring children? And if so, how did they like it? Looking forward to reading your review and sailing her myself this Summer.;)

I had 3 daughters go (ages 11, 13, 15), all 3 loved it. Part of it was the ship but moreso it was the interaction with the other kids. As a whole, it was a fantastic ship.

Here's a picture of one of the groups, of course, up eating pizza :D

1234567_416933271749532_450199813_n_zps8e9d87f9.jpg

I had 3 daughters go (ages 11, 13, 15), all 3 loved it. Part of it was the ship but moreso it was the interaction with the other kids. As a whole, it was a fantastic ship.

Here's a picture of one of the groups, of course, up eating pizza :D

1234567_416933271749532_450199813_n_zps8e9d87f9.jpg

Awwee, what a nice picture! Thanks for sharing. They look happy!:)