Navigator Park Cafe?

lauraapp

Sad, it is not going to be on the Navigator, as the Park Cafe is one of my favorites, since I first tried it on the Allure.

The last experience, almost just a good as my first experience, was on the Legend of the Seas. For my taste buds, it's just good food!:)

I wish it were on all of the Royal Caribbean ships.

Rick

Edited by rubrrick

Sad, it is not going to be on the Navigator, as the Park Cafe is one of my favorites, since I first tried it on the Allure.

The last experience, almost just a good as my first experience, was on the Legend of the Seas. For my taste buds, it's just good food!:)

Rick

I agree Rick. I also think it would not be too much trouble to bring all that great food from Park Cafe to Cafe Promenade, to sort of merge the two venues.

I agree Rick. I also think it would not be too much trouble to bring all that great food from Park Cafe to Cafe Promenade, to sort of merge the two venues.

Bob......not just a good idea, but almost.., no more than almost.....brilliant! What would it take to add some of the items from the Park Cafe menu, both for breakfast and lunch?

But only on those ships where they have been refitted, like the NV, and are not adding the Park Cafe.

Please present your idea to Miami. If they listen, they would have a winner!!:)

Rick

Rick

I am sorry you are sad :( but I am so happy :). One of the reasons I booked my B2B for November was that I missed the Promenade Café while we were on the Serenade.

I wish they would put in a Park Cafe. Or even a Boardwalk Hot Dog stand like the Mariner put in (pool deck, port side aft). But instead they are putting in more pay restaurants -- even taking away the deck 14 card room and the disco dungeon. Well, I can't complain -- my cruise price dropped again last week. So I guess they have to make of the difference somewhere. (Hmmmm...How tight will the slot machines be now? :eek:)

Edited by Jimnbigd

OK....this is one of those "I heard" things....the Promenade Cafe will get an enhanced menu along with cupcake cupboard.

The news is :

As of this morning all specialty restaurants are available for booking up to April 13th at least!

Also here is the link to the new Sabor menu:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/cont...enus/sabor.pdf

Enjoy

________

OK....this is one of those "I heard" things....the Promenade Cafe will get an enhanced menu along with cupcake cupboard.

The news is :

As of this morning all specialty restaurants are available for booking up to April 13th at least!

Also here is the link to the new Sabor menu:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/cont...enus/sabor.pdf

Enjoy

________

Better link:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/sabor.pdf