dont read this

We would certainly miss you if you went Jim :(

At least, by actually contributing when you have something to say, you probably write something interesting, unlike some (me :o) who witter on most days :D:D:D

Shows what a fickle lot we are when a thread that says "Don't read" has had so many replies and views :D

Edited by Little Nell

You must have been a good boy ;)

:D Sometimes Jules

We would certainly miss you if you went Jim :(

liar.giflaughing.gif

At least, by actually contributing when you have something to say, you probably write something interesting, unlike some (me ) who witter on most days :D

I dont know Linda,I do my fair share of wittering.....Got me thinking and alternative to twitter we could start witter

Brilliant..Lets

We would certainly miss you if you went Jim

At least, by actually contributing when you have something to say, you probably write something interesting, unlike some (me :o) who witter on most days :D

I was just thinking yesterday when people said they were still there but had nothing to say, "oh dear they have to read me wittering on constantly!" :eek::eek::o

Thanks to all the contributors, particularly the regulars.

I first signed up a couple of years ago and I can't tell you how much help this site has been.

I am just "lurking" in the background most days, but I pick up on the questions asked by others, the replies are relevant to us all as Thomson cruisers.

Thanks everyone, keep the site busy, I'm sure there are lots of people out there like myself who maybe haven't got hundreds of posts to their name, but appreciate the good work of those who have.

An interesting read, I have moved to the Thomson board from Fred, but I am a reader more than a poster being a newbie to Thomson's. By the way not all Freds passengers are mature.

Hi Dartmoordan

Welcome. I think the same statement applies to some of our friendly Thomson CCers (in case you haven't noticed).;):D

An interesting read, I have moved to the Thomson board from Fred, but I am a reader more than a poster being a newbie to Thomson's. By the way not all Freds passengers are mature.:)

Hi Dan, Fred's boards are verrrry slow at the moment. As you can see I am off on the Braemar in just over 3 weeks :)

I love this forum too. Me and my Adypoos are still quite new to cruising and I always check here first for all sorts of info when I'm looking to book something. Everyone on here has been an invaluable source of help with all sorts of things and I thank you all very much for taking the time and effort to answer me when I have asked anything,,especially Cruisin Linda,,she always seems to know what I want to know! Thank you Linda! I must be the only person on the planet who isn't on FB,,it's the work of the devil and I will never get drawn into it. My friend's ex-husband"s affair was discovered through FB,,pictures put up for the whole world to see..silly man! I'm not going anywhere,,I'm staying right here:D

Ahhh, thankyou Cappers :):) Pleased I could help.

I am on fb, but only really use the Thomson closed site. No photos except my cats and only a few friends (including Berwyn) :) and have set my settings to private ( I hope) Quite a "debate" going on fb at the moment about Noro on the Celebration. You know how it gets heated on here sometimes :rolleyes:

Nearly always look on here first. Got a Nexus for Christmas, so can waste even more time on here now :eek:

I agree. This is a valuable forum and don't want to see it get lost.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I have gotten a lot of info on here since I done my first cruise and now ready for my forth .i don't post all the time but it is a busy site and surprising how many tips you pick up very useful site :rolleyes::cool: