Cabin for 4

rvalente74

Hello all!

I just booked a cabin in Reflection (#1074 - Concierge C2) for me, my wife, my daughter (3y/o) and my sister.

I would like some information (or some photos) as how it will be in a cabin for 4 people.

Thanks!

In researching the quads for Celebrity - I found only two configurations (not including Suites). This room on the Reflection is a quad with a convertible sofa - on You Tube it appears as a trundle that pulls out from the couch. The other options for Celebrity have a couch with an upper bunk that pulls down from the ceiling. I think there are advantages to each option, no climbing on ladder but you lose a lot of floor space. I have not seen the convertible sofa - I would hope it would not totally block access to bathroom or balcony - Maybe someone else can let us know.

We book Eclipse for four and because I have 10 year old daughters - I only would take a bunk option - we need the floor space and they can certainly climb up onto the bunk - We also found that this layout gives them a place that is out of the way when my DH and I are trying to clean up or get ready. They both climb up their with their game or book!

Good Luck

Teri

Unfortunately, none of the Concierge Class and above have both the fold out sofa bed along with the upper berth. You would have to go with a 1A or 1B and get one on the hump area should you want that configuration.

Unfortunately, none of the Concierge Class and above have both the fold out sofa bed along with the upper berth. You would have to go with a 1A or 1B and get one on the hump area should you want that configuration.

Having no upper berth means both extra PAX sleeps on the sofa bed?

Three adults and one child will be extremely tight in 194 sq. ft. Have you looked at the price differential of booking a standard veranda and an inside across the hall?

The benefits of CC are negligible and certainly don't add anything that will assist in your situation.

Having no upper berth means both extra PAX sleeps on the sofa bed?

Yes, that is correct. If you want a stateroom with a sofa bed and upper berth, look at the deck plans as they are annotated by both a square and a triangle. Unfortunately, there are not any of those in Concierge Class.

It will be too small. You might wish to book one of those family suites, which are fine for four folks.

Unfortunately I can't afford one of that...

Three adults and one child will be extremely tight in 194 sq. ft. Have you looked at the price differential of booking a standard veranda and an inside across the hall?.

Yeah, I'll be looking on that...

Thank you all!!!

Our family of 4 stayed in a Family Veranda (FV cabin) aboard Eclipse last month. It was a cheaper option than booking 2 cabins (standard balcony + inside cabin).

Edited by mahdnc