Anybody have a idea what carnival is announcing today.

pj woods

Ok, the "Rock n' Roll" component of this post makes some sense. Didn't John ask / mention on facecloth the other week something about "Rock" music in some respect. Can't remember now.

Krunch

The BB King House of Blues tie in with sister-line Holland America has been getting rave reviews, perhaps a tie in with Rock and Roll Hall of Fame or some sort of name brand cover acts?

I remain hopeful of what the actual announcement will be. Entertainment has become a very weak spot on CCL and they finally seem to recognize they are "making the pizza too cheap" and taking corrective measures.

Did an internet search. It is from a list of press events the AP will be attending.

Found it. I tried searching too. But didn't find it until I opened some Atlanta talk radio station

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Found it. I tried searching too. But didn't find it until I opened some Atlanta talk radio station

That is the one. I guess it wasn't supposed to be published. Oooops. I was hoping for something Broadway. I don't care for the new playlist shows. But with DJ Irie coming in, who knows.

Ok, the "Rock n' Roll" component of this post makes some sense. Didn't John ask / mention on facecloth the other week something about "Rock" music in some respect. Can't remember now.

Krunch

The BB King House of Blues tie in with sister-line Holland America has been getting rave reviews, perhaps a tie in with Rock and Roll Hall of Fame or some sort of name brand cover acts?

I remain hopeful of what the actual announcement will be. Entertainment has become a very weak spot on CCL and they finally seem to recognize they are "making the pizza too cheap" and taking corrective measures.

From the AP

1/22/2014

3 p.m.

Singer Jennifer Hudson performs during an event where executives from Carnival Corp. & PLC's Carnival Cruise Lines brand will introduce the fleet's new entertainment offerings; The Cutting Room performance space, 44 E. 32nd St.

--Note: Must RSVP; 3 p.m. check-in and reception followed by 3:30 p.m. presentation and 4:15 p.m. performance.

Where did you find that? Considering it's not 3pm yet?

Scroll down to 3 pm

Jan 22 AP Daybook

From the AP

1/22/2014

3 p.m.

Singer Jennifer Hudson performs during an event where executives from Carnival Corp. & PLC's Carnival Cruise Lines brand will introduce the fleet's new entertainment offerings; The Cutting Room performance space, 44 E. 32nd St.

--Note: Must RSVP; 3 p.m. check-in and reception followed by 3:30 p.m. presentation and 4:15 p.m. performance.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that the new offerings will rival NCL. Great entertainment - and most of it included in your cruise fare!

Ok, my guesses will be:

Big name acts on select sailings for $$ (as has been discussed)

or

A new Hasbro-esque main theatre audience participation offering aimed more at adults (as this is cheap to do!)

or

Seussical the Musical coming to all ships, in tandem with Seuss at Sea.