Future Cruise Desk on Sunshine?

Janie001

I am sailing on the Sunshine this coming Sunday and have found the same conflicting reports.

I emailed Guest Solutions Monday and heard back from Valerie Williams on Tuesday. She said all there is a Future Cruise Desk "offered on all ships with the exception of the Carnival Imagination, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Valor, Carnival Spirit-Austrailia and Carnival Legend-Australia"

I thought that answered the question for me but then I remembered I booked this cruise at the Future Cruise Desk on the Valor in Dec. 2012 which Valerie said doesn't have one. So either the Valor had a FCD and removed it ore Valarie doesn't actually know what she is talking about.

I emailed her back for confirmation on Tuesday but am yet to hear back.

I also put a post in Carnival's Fun Zone forum but haven't gotten a response there either.

Very Frustrating!

I just got off the Sunshine Sunday. There is a Future Cruise Desk now on board. It was put on only 2 days before we sailed. It is in front of the Taste Bar on Deck 5. We were the first to book a future cruise during our cruise.

The person in charge was very helpful and personable.

I would recommend booking early in the cruise as it gets very busy toward the end of the cruise.