Oceaneers Club

rjf32

This will be our first Disney cruise and we will be bringing 5 year old daughter and 2 year old son.

• Can you please explain to me how I sign up kids for the different activities in the Oceaneers club?
  • On the Navigator will it tell me what times are open to everybody so that we can take our 2 year old son (I know we have to stay and watch him)?
  • Is there a way that I can sign up my daughter for different activites before we show up (only 2 weeks until cruise)?
  • Can we stay and watch our daughter at the activities?
  • How do we get acces to Andy's Room, Pixie Hollow, Mickie Mouse Club, and Avenger's Academy?

There is NO sign up for activities in the OC. You register your child to indicate that he might be participating sometimes, and drop him/her off when desired.

The Navigator will list what activities are scheduled (there are typically up to 4 at the same time. It will also indicate "Open House" which is when you can take your 2 year old to the OC. As you know, you must stay with the children during open house hours. Kids of all ages can participate in all activities scheduled at that time or enjoy free play in the facility.

As in the first paragraph, there is no sign up for any activity. You look at the Navigator and say "OH, Do-si-do with Snow White is at 2 pm." So at 1:50, you take her to the OC so she can participate. If she is already there, she can choose to participate or not--up to her.

No, adults are not allowed in during regular programming times. Sorry but this was changed a couple years ago due to an incident that occurred in the programming involving an adult. Kids are kept away from ALL adults except CMs.

You get access to the various areas by walking in to them.

When you board, they will be having open house hours. You can take your kids any time the first afternoon, register the eldest, and just hang out and explore a little. That way you all know what is there.

When there is "open house" time in one area, children who are signed into the programming are moved to the other area--again, they are kept separate from any adults who are not CMs, and are away from the kids/families who are there for the open house hours.

You do not have to pick up a child who is signed in before open house starts; they will be cared for in the space that is not having the open house hours.

If this is clear as mud, I'm sorry. It all makes total sense when you see it happening.