Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

You can do New Orleans to Barcelona, 16nt, next month for under $600pp. ChoiceAir has decent one-way fares or if you're lucky can use miles :)

We are doing this TA but check out the prices for 2015. Much higher. We have a JS and our prices never came down :(. At least with the bigger ships there are more JS available so you can hope for a price drop.

J

Legend of the Seas has appeared in New Zealand cruise ship visits and is booked into Napier 31/1/16 and Dunedin 3/2/16.

Legend only appears once in these ports,

Seems odd. You'd think the voyager class would be used for the trans-Tasman / NZ rather than Vision because the ports are all docked. Maybe they've got a music cruise planned? Not likely to be the inbound trip - too late in the season and probably from the wrong direction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seems odd. You'd think the voyager class would be used for the trans-Tasman / NZ rather than Vision because the ports are all docked. Maybe they've got a music cruise planned? Not likely to be the inbound trip - too late in the season and probably from the wrong direction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Legend only seems to be doing this one Oz - NZ cruise.

It appears one of the Voyager ships will be a regular visitor to NZ during the 15/16 season.

Time will tell.

We are doing this TA but check out the prices for 2015. Much higher. We have a JS and our prices never came down :(. At least with the bigger ships there are more JS available so you can hope for a price drop.

J

noticed that as well.

Regarding cruises from Galveston; NOTS appears on the Grand Cayman port calendar April 16 & 30, 2015, but also shows up on St. Maarten calendar starting May 4, 2015, so perhaps there will be a repo from Galveston to San Juan as previously mentioned.

Liberty appears on the Grand Cayman calendar starting May 20, 2015 continuing every other Wednesday until Nov 4, 2015 and then doesn't appear again until Thurs. Dec 3 & 17, then returns to Wed again Dec 30, 2015. So it appears she will be alternating Western Caribbean port options just as Navigator did. Although since there is no word on Serenade or another ship for NOLA, it would be nice to offer a Bahamian sailing from Galveston to Coco Cay to change things up a little bit.

Once Navigator arrives in San Juan she appears to take over a very similar schedule to Jewel based on the St. Maarten calendar.

Adventure is on the St. Maarten calendar May 5, 2015 and then arrives back in October.

Jewel shows back up on St. Maarten calendar Nov 6, 2015.

All Royal ships on the St. Maarten calendar Nov 2015:

Oasis

Freedom

Jewel

Independence

Anthem

Navigator

Allure

Quantum

Grandeur

Splendour

Serenade

Adventure

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

. . Although since there is no word on Serenade or another ship for NOLA, it would be nice to offer a Bahamian sailing from Galveston to Coco Cay to change things up a little bit.

YES, something different out of Galveston:D

Travel weekly is stating an Oasis class ship could be at Port Canaveral due to the port upgrade. Someone posted a link on the Crown & Anchor Fb page

Sent from my C6903 using Forums mobile app

Hey, what about "Additional Europe" with ADVENTURE, planned for week of 3rd of March 2014?? Nothing up yet???

Currently those ships are available for 2015:

-SERENADE

-BRILLIANCE

-VISION

-RHAPSODY

-SPLENDOUR

-ALLURE

-ANTHEM

ADVENTURE is still missing... :rolleyes:

Hey, what about "Additional Europe" with ADVENTURE, planned for week of 3rd of March 2014?? Nothing up yet???

ADVENTURE is still missing... :rolleyes:

I have found it interesting that with the schedule, it worked out that all the Voyager class ships are not deployed yet for 2015.

I thought about the possibility that they will do changes to the entire class similar to the re-fit they did on Navigator, thus taking away public areas and adding a good amount of cabins.

I booked the 8 night Vancouver, B.C. to Los Angeles on Jewel! Can't wait! I'm very curious to see what Astoria has to offer!

Not much! Visited several years ago with Celebrity - did take an excursion - drive down the coast line which is quite picturesque, stopped at an air museum and best of all stopped at an ice cream making factory and had a super ice cream! RCI does have their excursions listed - nothing appeals so will just walk off and browse. Seattle would have been a better choice.

I have check the RCCL website and it is showing deployments up to November 2015. When will the release the deployments for the holiday season and onwards to April 2016 like they did last year?

Majority of the deployment flyers I saw only went to the end of October so that is why I posted November info. If you are interested in Winter/Holiday Caribbean options, this might give you some idea, but of course until officially released we will not know for sure.

Eastern/Southern Caribbean: St. Maarten

Dec 2015

2 - Oasis

3 - Freedom

4 - Adventure, Jewel, & Navigator

8 - Jewel

9 - Anthem

10 - Allure

11 - Serenade & Navigator

14 & 15 - Grandeur

16 - Oasis

17 - Anthem & Freedom

18 - Adventure

22 - independence, Jewel, & Navigator

24 (Christmas Eve) - Allure

30 - Oasis

31 - Anthem

If your looking for a particular month let me know, the calendar does go through April 2016 but it has pretty much the same ships as above on the Dec calendar with the addition of Quantum starting in Jan.

Western Caribbean - Grand Cayman

Dec 2015

3 - Liberty & Brilliance

4 - Grandeur

5 - Quantum

10 - Freedom

16 - Brilliance

17 - Liberty

24 (Christmas Eve) - Freedom

30 - Liberty

31 - Brilliance

Pretty much all the same ships show up in Jan as well.

Hopefully everything will be released week of 17th & 24th as listed. I am hoping for a repo to or from Galveston that includes Labadee. Well, I can dream at least ;0)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app