Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

I just changed our 2015 reservations to the 2016 dates just in case someone changes the prices when they decide it's the last cruise.

I'm booking it on Friday while I'm on the Majesty. I spoke with two people today from crown and anchor and they assured me it was going to be the final sailing, but I don't trust them. lol. Until I hear it officially from Royal. I'll see if my favorite L.A. is on board this weekend I'll ask her.

nothing on liberty yet. what are you looking for? Indy is taking over liberty's 4 and 5 night sailings.

Below is what I'm going off of:

Just booked the Navigator for July 2015 (Got special pricing during fare load updating.)

RCCL Outside sales rep for Travel agents said that the Liberty will be based for Summer/Fall 2015 out of Ft. Lauderdale and will do 4 and 5 day cruises.

The Navigator will still be based out of Galveston Summer/Fall 2015.

No problem. I guess it would make sense to have Liberty do the 4/5 nights in the summer. Indy starts doing them the second week in November. maybe liberty will stop doing them at that time as well. Also, the last cruise showing for Navigator is the first week in Nov. That's when the shuffling around will take place.

The airfare alone would probably break the budget.:)

Isn't that the truth...we are contemplating a B2B out of Venice next year, but the airfare is out of control. I shudder to think what it would be for two one way flights to/from South America.

One for MADflyer or Max!

Has the Anthem of the Seas on these ports been replaced with Independence of the Seas.

http://www.riviera-ports.com/Display.aspx?p=y&s=y&menuitem=13202&URL=/Croisiere/Horaires/DisplaySchedules.ascx&datefrom=01/04/2015&dateto=06/12/2015&company=ROYAL%20CARIBBEAN%20INTERNATIONAL&boat=&port=

Royal Caribbean still not appearing on Rome Ports for 2015.

One for MADflyer or Max!

Has the Anthem of the Seas on these ports been replaced with Independence of the Seas.

http://www.riviera-ports.com/Display.aspx?p=y&s=y&menuitem=13202&URL=/Croisiere/Horaires/DisplaySchedules.ascx&datefrom=01/04/2015&dateto=06/12/2015&company=ROYAL%20CARIBBEAN%20INTERNATIONAL&boat=&port=

No, Indy was still there following the updates. Just never removed. Indy not crossing 2015.

I wonder if RCI requested they not be shown or something. Costa, Aida and MSC all still there.

One for MADflyer or Max!

I think they had originally thought to do Explorer repo from Barcelona. Seems they changed to a Southampton to Dubai first leg or something.

No, Indy was still there following the updates. Just never removed. Indy not crossing 2015.

I wonder if RCI requested they not be shown or something. Costa, Aida and MSC all still there.

RCL asking Rome not to show them would be the most likely scenario.

But why.

More changes to occur possibly.

Just received email from online australian agency announcing Explorer is due to dock in Fremantle 13 Nov, with a gap of 15 days till she arrives in Sydney she may be doing similar to Voyagers 1st cruise ex Fremantle, we were on this one, which included New Zealand.

Edited by badgerbill

Just received email from online australian agency announcing Explorer is due to dock in Fremantle 13 Nov, with a gap of 15 days till she arrives in Sydney she may be doing similar to Voyagers 1st cruise ex Fremantle, we were on this one, which included New Zealand.

Adelaide 17 November

Melbourne 19 November

Fiords National Park 22 November

Dunedin 23 November

????

Arrive Sydney 1930 28 November

Adelaide 17 November

Melbourne 19 November

Fiords National Park 22 November

Dunedin 23 November

????

Arrive Sydney 1930 28 November

We had Adelaide, Melbourne, Hobart, Fiords, Dunedin, Picton, Wellington and Sydney it was 18 nights including overnighter in Sydney... hunting through port cruising schedules, as you do, i found a listing for Legend of the Seas in Napier New Zealand late Jan 2016 and Golden Princess in Hobart Jan 2016!!!!!

Weird things going on :)

Voyager ports from Singapore included Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh, Port Hedland and Fremantle.

Edited by badgerbill
add

Sydney ports is showing Rhapsody arriving early October 2015,for several cruises. Could this be a booking for Legend until Explorer arrives in later November 2015? It also shows various other dates of arrival maybe in transit for Brisbane?.

Also in the press conference about Explorer, was it said about the flowrider on the ship being a first for Australia? Isn't Voyager getting the flowrider when it goes into drydock later this year?

That will work for us. We would have preferred to cruise from the US but have decided Southampton will do and we will disembark in Perth, spend time with a Son and his family before flying home to Mackay. Just hope the schedule is released while we are on Serenade so we can book.

So there is a suggestion the first leg will end in Dubai, what other ports do you think she will stop along the way to Freo?

Jo