Nov 2014 Explorer of the Seas and Shore Excursions

Hi all,

I just book our first family cruise tonight (5 night West Caribbean) on the Explorer of the Seas. I was looking over the shore excursions and notice that each Port of Call (Cozumel and Nassau) only show 3-4 each. Is that because I am 311 days out from our cruise?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Probably. Check out the "Shore Excursions" tab under "Plan Your Cruise" on RCCL's home page to see what excursions are normally offered. Specific excursions change, and providers change. We usually check at around 3 months for a Caribbean itinerary.

Hi all,

I just book our first family cruise tonight (5 night West Caribbean) on the Explorer of the Seas. I was looking over the shore excursions and notice that each Port of Call (Cozumel and Nassau) only show 3-4 each. Is that because I am 311 days out from our cruise?

Thanks for your help in advance.

You must be on the November 29th sailing....We are also. If you have not already you should join the roll call! Many more excursion options will become available closer to sail date. Both Nassau and Cozumel are ports with MANY shore excursions offered. Maybe RCI hasn't finalized pricing with vendors for the fall yet. But I promise more options will show up.

Edited by jmorgania