Summit to bermuda

cruisedancemom

So, what time do DH and I have to get to the pool deck during our Summit cruise to Bermuda to secure lounge chairs at least somewhat near the pool? (I promise we won't put books down and leave for an extended period of time. We are not chair hogs;)

We are sailing in July so I assume the resort deck will be very crowded.

It's freezing in NJ right now so I can't stop thinking about the warm summer sun.

Thanks for your help!

Early- 8am. There are so many friggin' kids in the pool and hot tubs that I finally gave up with the pool. Thankfully you are in Bermuda for three days and it's fantastic there! The Bermuda cruise was great and even though there were many kids- they were nice kids. It's just super crowded by the pool.

Edited by rebeccalouiseagain

Bring your kids. It's a great cruise for kids. It was laid back and fun and everyone had a good time. The pool deck is crowded but that didn't ruin it for me.

Bermuda is the best island, especially since you have two overnights there. We went to the zoo/aquarium,which was a big hit with my son and snorkling, which he thought was the greatest thing ever!

Edited by rebeccalouiseagain

We are going July 6. You? We have 3 young kids of our own but are leaving them behind for a much needed adult-only vacation. Since there are going to be so many kids on board, I hope I don't miss mine too much!

We are sailing July 6th too, along with 2 other couples, gives us something to look forward to during these cold dreary days in NJ :D

Hope you register for the "Meet and Mingle", we need at least 25, then Celebrity will organize it for those who are signed up.

Here's the link to Celebrity's registration page; you'll need your reservation number:

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/cruisecritic/home.do

There are lots of complaints about it not working, but it worked for me about a week ago.

Edited by ChasK

You won't be early enuf to save seats by the pool. We went last July on the Summit to Bermuda. KIDS, KIDS, KIDS and more KIDS. Couldn't get seats by the pool. Nobody ever left their seats, were always being saved by someone. The only time you can sit by the pool and not worry about getting a seat is when the ship is IN Bermuda and everyone gets off the ship. If you are getting off the ship then make sure you go to Horseshoe Beach. This year we are going Memorial Day Week. So Whatevergoes, we'll see you on board the ship. Make sure you sign up for the Meet and Greet.

Glad to hear we'll have folks signing up for the meet and mingle! My friend registered yesterday, so hopefully its fixed for good now.

Cruisedancemom & Granddutchess, here's a link to our July 6th specific roll-call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1806086

And the meet and mingle link is at the top of the thread on the right on the "More About Celebrity Cruises" box.