Yet another booking problem thread

Medtech2

Really? I was under the impression all other call centers give 100% accurate answers everytime..........

I guess since other call centers stink it's ok that NCL call centers stink too. Race to the bottom?

I call insurance companies a lot at work I sometimes have to call on the same issue multiple times to get a correct answer. Talking to differentpeople...im not saying its okay I'm just saying it happens. As annoying as it may be and it happens a lot more than it should.

I know from my own past booking experiences that the NCL computer system has more than one way to make changes. One way results in a new booking date and the other does not. In my case, it seems the my more experienced PCC and the experienced call center reps can make any (upgrade) changes without changing the booking date while the majority of the call center reps only know the way that changes the booking date.

If your scenario happened to me, I would try e-mailing the Latitudes department with .pdf copies of my proof of the original dating of my booking. They will take a long time to get back with you, but I would do it before you cruise. I am afraid if you wait until after the cruise, they will not help you, but will say you should have straightened it out beforehand. Best of luck!

I was going to wait until after the cruise but you are right, I probably should try to get the ball rolling now.

I know up until now I have had pretty good experiences with the Call Center. I should have quit while I was ahead, so to speak, but I was curious about the new offer. Previous reps had always done it correctly, and either said it would be advantageous or not, before making permanent changes.

I know from my own past booking experiences that the NCL computer system has more than one way to make changes. One way results in a new booking date and the other does not. In my case, it seems the my more experienced PCC and the experienced call center reps can make any (upgrade) changes without changing the booking date while the majority of the call center reps only know the way that changes the booking date.

If your scenario happened to me, I would try e-mailing the Latitudes department with .pdf copies of my proof of the original dating of my booking. They will take a long time to get back with you, but I would do it before you cruise. I am afraid if you wait until after the cruise, they will not help you, but will say you should have straightened it out beforehand. Best of luck!

Yes, they can. I just made changes to mine, and I kept everything - including my extra latitude points for booking early.