Sailing on the Independence Sunday

I am sailing on the Independence on Sunday and will do a short review after the cruise, but was going to ask if anyone had anything particular they would like to know, or for me to look out for

My DH and I will be in an interior cabin (Couldn't beat the price for 329pp for a 6 nite) and I have the premium (Not ultimate) alcohol package and my husband does not

:) so before I leave I just thought i would ask to see what I should look out for and if anyone wanted me to check anything out!

Order of menus' if no one else has requested. Thanks so much and have a blast

Hopefully you'll see this before you leave: I've read that they are giving D and up three vouchers for drinks at any bars rather than using the lounges. Could you find out if they're still doing this? We're D and of the two of other couples we're traveling with, one is D+ and the other is...nothing... Would love to be able to have that free pre-dinner drink together.

Thanks, and have a wonderful cruise! It will be our first time on Indy in April. So excited!

Enjoy your cruise.

We are from Australia and start a BtoB on the Indy on 23 February so really looking forward to this and hope its worth the 27 hrs flying and $6,000 airfares for 3 of us.!

Then we are flying to Las Vegas for our sons wedding on March 14.

Have lots of fun!

regards

Jancye

Hi...to those of you that have gone on the excursion to Dunn's River Falls...I read that it is an hour bus ride to and from....but my question is..where do you leave your things (wallet, id, beach bag, etc.) when you are climbing the falls?

Thanks!

They have lockers there for you to rent. Padlocked with a key you keep with you. The locals have a spare key so they can rifle through your stuff while you're climbing the falls. I'm kidding, of course, but that's what was going through my head at the time.

Few more questions: what time are the family friendly shows? I have 8pm dinner reservations. So fear I won't make it. Maybe I should change a few of my reservations?

Shows were about 1 hour long but crowds afterward took a. It to disperse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopefully you'll see this before you leave: I've read that they are giving D and up three vouchers for drinks at any bars rather than using the lounges. Could you find out if they're still doing this? We're D and of the two of other couples we're traveling with, one is D+ and the other is...nothing... Would love to be able to have that free pre-dinner drink together.

We were on Indy on Nov 2012 and D - D+ drinks (3 per night) as well as CA coupons were loaded on seapass cards. Drinks were good during D and Cl lounge times. Enjoy your cruise!