Oasis - C&A invitations

I'm have Emerald status and my sister has Platinum status on RCCL. Can you tell me what types of functions that we could get invited to? Also, since I'm Emerald, can she attend the functions with me and vice versa? Thank you!

They will have an event for all levels of C&A, and they will also have a "top tier" event for Platinum and above, so you will both be able to go to both events.

There was a sail away party from Nassau on the helipad. I think it was for platinum and up with champagne and mimosas for adults and fruit punch for the children. One of the Dreamworks characters came and photos where taken. Two of my children, 14 and 16, came with me and they let them in no questions asked.

There was also a gold and up event in the Aquatheater one afternoon with champagne and mimosas as well.

Jo

As Joelstone said, just take one invite (yours) to the helipad event and make out you are together they won't stop you.

There is also a welcome back event in the aquatheater, its a sales pitch by the loyal ambassador on board but you also get free champagne, OJ and I think bloody mary's plus a short aqua show. They also give out trophies to passengers are reaching pinnacle status or lots of cruise points.