Rccl lost my bag - got no help

Canam778

My apologies....I'm legally blind in one eye and have awful vision in the other. What kind of specialty lens costs so much? Is it correction for astigmatism?

Costco's selection isn't the greatest....but I find they are usually on trend and have quite a lot of good designers to choose from (I'm in Chloe now and just switched to Armani....so not as high end as Chanel or Versace frames, but close).

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Depends on where you got them, my dad them at his ophthalmologist office; designer frames; zeiss lens; over $1,000 easy. Maybe that's Canadian prices, USA might be cheaper?

When I was a hotel maid, I found some marijuana, and that went immediately in the trash. Maybe that's what happened to your items.

While it's too late this time, we always do one last run through of the room: behind the bathroom door, all the drawers, the closet, the counter tops and under the bed. Still, things happen. Once we left dh's cane. Something we don't usually bring. So, it wasn't in our system. But we offered to pay postage and they were kind enough to ship it to us.

We lost my husband's cell phone, a cheap gophone, in dock security boarding and it was in Lost and Found. I lost a lens hood, knew right were I left it, and never saw it again.

Edited by knittinggirl