Where to find a Rub Runner?

ithaca gal

I have found many references to Rum Runners that enable people to smuggle liquor onto a ship to avoid overpriced drinks, but I wondered if anyone can tell me where to find a Rub Runner so that I can smuggle a masseuse onboard so that I can avoid overpriced massages in the spa. You know, I just don't want to pay more than I think I should have to for something that they provide. :D

I have found many references to Rum Runners that enable people to smuggle liquor onto a ship to avoid overpriced drinks, but I wondered if anyone can tell me where to find a Rub Runner so that I can smuggle a masseuse onboard so that I can avoid overpriced massages in the spa. You know, I just don't want to pay more than I think I should have to for something that they provide. :D
Are you married? Bring your husband (after suitable training of course). If not, find a hot masseuse at a spa and offer to pay his cruise fare and bring him on. I am sure he would appreciate the trip!

But thank you for the levity.

Edited by reedl

Thank you! Just last minute browsing before I hop on a plane then onto the Epic! I was fuming over the new "smuggling" inquiries....just thought you couldn't type/spell but opened the thread anyway!

Cute! Very Cool!:D

ACK!!!!!! Looking at my countdown clock - Missed my ship! heehee

Edited by SMerritt