Costa Maya - Nohoch Kay Beach

Rebels82

I know there is an Excursion Review Section but I have a specific question. Is it safe for 2 ladies to get a cab to Nohoch Kay Beach in Costa Maya? I have read GREAT reviews on that beach from Trip Advisor. Thanks.

Yes-it is safe for you two ladies to take a cab. It is only about 5 minutes from the port. You are going to enjoy yourself! I have been there twice, and it is a great time.

I know there is an Excursion Review Section but I have a specific question. Is it safe for 2 ladies to get a cab to Nohoch Kay Beach in Costa Maya? I have read GREAT reviews on that beach from Trip Advisor. Thanks.

Yes, I would be comfortable doing it solo! One thing I would suggest, though, is to get a private taxi and not the shuttle bus type of taxi. The shuttle bus drops everyone off in one place, and then you have to walk past 500 other beach clubs, all with people hawking theirs as the best place to go. A private taxi will drop you right at Nohoch Kay.