Labadee cabana reservations..need your help.

bling19572010

Hi. My family and I (my elderly parents - ages 78 & 80 - my 80 y/o mother is in a wheelchair and cannot go up or down steps) will be in Labadee in Dec. 2015. I would like to reserve an accessible cabana for them that has privacy and a beautiful view . Can anyone tell me how to reserve a cabana with privacy and beautiful views? Most likely this will be the only port that we will be able to enjoy because of mobility issues. Thank you!

Hi. My family and I (my elderly parents - ages 78 & 80 - my 80 y/o mother is in a wheelchair and cannot go up or down steps) will be in Labadee in Dec. 2015. I would like to reserve an accessible cabana for them that has privacy and a beautiful view . Can anyone tell me how to reserve a cabana with privacy and beautiful views? Most likely this will be the only port that we will be able to enjoy because of mobility issues. Thank you!

I don't know what your "privacy" requirements are, access to all the cabanas are limited to those with cabanas. I'd say they all have good views, some are just better than others, but that would be a preference issue.

My suggestion would be calling RCI and booking a cabana over the phone. Hopefully the person taking the reservation can make a note about the "no stairs" requirement.

If you're in a suite, you can email the concierge.

If you are looking for a cabana on Nellie's Beach, you want either #9 or #10. They are both handicap accessible and have great views of the water, the docked ship, and the activity on Nellie's Beach for people watching. You should contact the Special Needs Department at RCI and ask about reserving one of these cabanas. You may be a bit early since your cruise is not until December of 2015 but it would never hurt to call and check it out.