Navigator Cruise Compass

Beaferd

We are on after you and am hoping for the same thing - I never could find any for her since she moved to Galveston this fall (I know it was only a few weeks before she headed into dry dock but I still thought someone might post them).

I'm planning to do a picture review of the first cruise after dry dock on 2/5. However, it's an abbreviated itinerary with only one stop in Cozumel so not too sure how helpful our Cruise Compasses will be.

I will post a ton of pictures though. I try to get onboard as early as possible, go straight to the highest deck and do a deck by deck picture review before all the masses arrive and there are hoards of people in every photo.

At least you will get to see some of the changes after dry dock and know what you have to look forward to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm planning to do a picture review of the first cruise after dry dock on 2/5. However, it's an abbreviated itinerary with only one stop in Cozumel so not too sure how helpful our Cruise Compasses will be.

I will post a ton of pictures though. I try to get onboard as early as possible, go straight to the highest deck and do a deck by deck picture review before all the masses arrive and there are hoards of people in every photo.

At least you will get to see some of the changes after dry dock and know what you have to look forward to.

Fabulous! I know there are lots of folks following the dry dock thread that will be waiting to read that as soon as you can post it!

What is the Compass there talking about?

The Cruise Compass is the Daily "paper" RCI leaves on your bed each day which tells you everything you need to know about what's happening the following day. From temperatures, to dress codes, to special sales, entertainment, what's happening hour by hour on the ship, port information, etc.

Edited by ace1zoe2

We will sail the Navigator on March 2, 2014 and would love for someone to post their 7 night western caribbean cruise compass for any cruise between dry dock and 3/2. Will help in planning our days. Thanks in advance.

We go on March 27 and I would love to see the menus if possible. We want to go to a specialty restaurant one night but want to be strategic about which night we choose. :)

Thanks, in advance!

We go on March 27 and I would love to see the menus if possible. We want to go to a specialty restaurant one night but want to be strategic about which night we choose. :)

Thanks, in advance!

I'm sure you mean March 23, because I am on the 3/30 cruise! Plus it says it in your signature :p

I am getting so excited; we missed cruising last year so I'm super duper excited!

I was on the Dec. 1 sailing, but did not save any of the Compasses. One thing different from the Mariner and Voyager -- there were two Day 7 (final night) theater shows instead of just one. There still was only one Day 1 show though. And there were no classical strings. There was the usual pianist who could play classical plus showtunes and other pop stuff, but I miss the strings. Phil Anderson was in the Schooner bar, but he's leaving the end of April for at least a month. He's not sure yet if he's coming back to the Navigator for the summer/fall run, but he'll be on some RCI ship he said.

With the dry dock, there will be one less place for live music. I believe the Viking Crown will be the disco at night (as it is on smaller ships).

The ice show -- which is always good on all the ships -- was the best I've seen.

I'm hoping Derek Lewis returns to the English Pub now that the pub is non-smoking. He is booked through April on another ship, but after that I'm hoping...

Edited by Jimnbigd

That would be awesome! We are on the Feb 23rd cruise :)