Princess San Pedro Boarding Questions

Britter16

We are cruising from San Pedro for the first time.

My questions are:

Does Princess has an Elite Embarkation Lounge and a separate entrance like Fll and

We are travelling with non Elite friends, will they be able to use the Elite lounge and board with us?

Thank you very much for any help.

When we last went on a cruise in December 2012, there was one big waiting room as far as I know (was our last cruise as "gold":)) so I'm guessing those with the highest priority (elite and suites) were in the section to the right of us which was closest to the door leading to the boarding line.

To be fair to those who are in the priority group, I imagine your friends won't be allowed in that area unless they're sharing a cabin with someone with elite status.

Edited by Cruisin' Chick

• 4 weeks later...

An email from Princess indicated that they wouldn't begin boarding until 12:30 for our cruise. Do they stick to this? This will be our first cruise as Platinum so don't know if that will have any effect on our time to board. We don't want to arrive at the port too early and have to wait a long time before being allowed to check in. What's your experience?

Edited by 40yearcruiser

An email from Princess indicated that they wouldn't begin boarding until 12:30 for our cruise. Do they stick to this? This will be our first cruise as Platinum so don't know if that will have any effect on our time to board. We don't want to arrive at the port too early and have to wait a long time before being allowed to check in. What's your experience?

I think those emails go out to everyone for every cruise. We ignore them and just get to the port as soon as we can. I think if you get there from 11 on, you may wait just a while if you're lucky. The good thing about Princess is that once you get on board you can go to your cabin, but they won't let you on til then.