Bernard's Tours

tatrtot45

I've read a lot of good reviews with this company. I've visited the website as well. My question is are the tour time's only the one's listed on the site? We're arriving in port at 1pm and leave at 8pm. Do they not do the tours after 12pm? If so anyone else have any suggestions as to what there is to do during this time period? Going on a family cruise and trying to find things for all of us to do together.

I've read a lot of good reviews with this company. I've visited the website as well. My question is are the tour time's only the one's listed on the site? We're arriving in port at 1pm and leave at 8pm. Do they not do the tours after 12pm? If so anyone else have any suggestions as to what there is to do during this time period? Going on a family cruise and trying to find things for all of us to do together.

I would recommend that you contact Bernards directly to see what the offer the day you are in port.

We were just in St. Maarten on Tues 1/21 and had a wonderful time with Bernards!!

I just did a tour with Bernard's last week. We had DJ for our driver. There were 9 of us in a van and it was comfortable. DJ provided beer, water and sodas for the tour. We toured both sides of the island and stopped in Maho to see the planes landing. Great tour.

• 4 weeks later...

Excellent day of touring with bernards tours. We were met at port by David and had an excellent days touring in st Martin. We could not have asked more a more informative and enjoyable day. It was full of information, food and sunbathing, something for everyone.

If you want real lynx worthwhile tour for a day book with this company.

• 2 months later...