Carnival's Newest Golden Girl!

dmarie1623

Okay, so not quite platinum or diamond but I'm happy nonetheless. DH and I had a wonderful time on the Pride. I have also found my new favorite drink...The BBC/Baileys Banana Colada.

hmmm, Baileys Banana Colada sounds delish! I will have to try that. I love the chocolate drink that I cannot think of the name right now for some reason. Mocha Chocolate Getaway or something like that I think it's called.

Congrats on making it to Gold. My ds is all concerned about making it to Platinum. He hits his Gold status on our next cruise in March and he's thrilled about it....and wants to know how much longer until platinum lol. He loves cruising and Shirley Temples lol.

Glad you had a good time! Sorry you had to come back to reality. :(

Okay, so not quite platinum or diamond but I'm happy nonetheless. DH and I had a wonderful time on the Pride. I have also found my new favorite drink...The BBC/Baileys Banana Colada.

Congratulations on going Gold! Your new favorite drink sounds yummy. Kind of like an ice cream sundae. Lol.

Love, love, love the BBC!! It's the first drink I order once I am settled on the ship! :D

Congrats on the Gold level, I keep looking for the cruise to get me there, the next one brings me to 23, so I'm close.

I echo your thoughts on the BBC, I tried one on Grand Turk and they are really good!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app