Anyone booked in sept gty stateroom recieved assignment Yet ??

Has anyone recieved there assigned state room yet I booked a gty on the Sovereign and is paid in full but no assignment yet could this be good maybe a good up grade or is it just the way RCCL does thanks for your Imput James

We switched our bookings from a specific room to a guarantee in May for our Sept. cruise on the Jewel. Our rooms were assigned within a few days. We just recently made final payment in July. I actually wished they hadn't been assigned. There are still quite a few rooms available and they are still selling guarantees, I was hoping for a better upgrade.

Linda

James&Rob,

Have you tried looking up your reservation on line? We booked a GTY once and were able to see our cabin assignment via the RCI website. We just went in under the "boarding documents" section.

I traded in my Category K on Deck 7 for an Inside Guarantee about 10 days ago. We are sailing Sept 11 on the Enchantment. We saved an additional $240 by doing so. We got our assignment yesterday and it is a little disappointing. Category M on Deck 4. It is not a cabin I would have chosen but will do as we really don't spend much time in our cabin except to sleep and shower and our itienerary is port intensive.

Booked an Inside Guarantee on Celebrity's Galaxy last December and we ended up with a Inside Family Cabin on an upper deck and that was FABULOUS so it is just the luck of the draw.

I'd rather sail in a cheaper cabin and cruise twice as often.

Archived