Dawn embarkation?

bobpell

Mini suiters asking at what time were people allowed on during the last couple of Sundays?

Mini suites are NOT suites. No perks. Nothing different than insides, OV or balcony guests.

Generally, you can CHECK IN late morning, and board a bit after noon. Those are two different things.

I assume you are asking about the debarkation/embarkation problems before Christmas, due to the Cozumel passengers...

Since they resumed open loop cruises a couple of weeks ago, all reports are that the open loop cruise problems at Tampa appear to have been solved over the holiday break. (knocking very rapidly on my wooden desk.)

So if all stays well, until the end of the Tampa weeks in April, it sounds like we are back to normal embarkations again. (although our documents and luggage tags that arrived in the mail last week, still say please do not arrive before 1PM)

Bill

Just got back from the Dawn, and even though it was our first cruise I felt the debarkation/embarkation went very smooth. Was on the ship about 40 min after arriving at the port getting there at around 12:10. Debark took a little longer as we did self assist and got off with the masses at around 9:15. It only took longer as we had all our luggage and were forced to use the elevator rather then the escalator.