March 23-27 Epic Blue Hole question

RJ1

We have been looking to go to the Blue Hole and have read great reviews about Pete Taylor. The problem is we are a group 4 and he charges an extra $105.00 if less than 5 in a group. Is anyone interested in sharing the ride so we can cancel the price? LEt me know.

Thanks

We have been looking to go to the Blue Hole and have read great reviews about Pete Taylor. The problem is we are a group 4 and he charges an extra $105.00 if less than 5 in a group. Is anyone interested in sharing the ride so we can cancel the price? LEt me know.

Thanks

That's a huge amount. Crazy.

Did you contact Liberty Tours Jamaica? That's who we just used in November. Highly recommend them. The Blue Hole was amazing! Loved it.

I will check with them. Did they just do Blue Hole then back to ship? That's all we want to do, no shopping or lunch. Do you remember your costs?

Thanks

I have been dealing with them through email (haven’t actually used them yet), and they have been perfectly willing to customize their tour to make my family happy. Contact them, I think you’ll be very happy!

I'm using Courtney Taylor, he gets good reviews here and on tripadvisor.com.

4 of us are going for $35 each plus $15 admission so $50 each, and that's a private tour, just our family.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks

I am traveling with my sister her 16 year old daughter and my 17 year old son. We are interested in Blue Hole and if we join together Pete Taylor is only $35 pp. Let me know if interested as we are ready to book. Courtney quoted us a much higher rate.

Edited by wowcruise

Thanks

That doesn't sound right. My group is 4 people and he's charging us $60pp for Blue Hole and Tubing (includes admission fees). He is not charging me anything extra because we are a group of only 4.

This is for the week after next - from Ocho Rios. If you are coming from MoBay or Falmouth, I could see that he might charge more.

Anybody know if Blue hole is a good excursion for a 5 and 6 year old? Too young?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I was there in January 2014. 10 or 12 year olds, maybe. I would not bring younger children. To enter swimming water, they would have to jump apx. 8 ft.

This place is beautiful, but not safe. It is a great experience, but would never be insured, due to safety concerns. I would recommend it to adults, at "your own risk". I would go again. We all loved it.

I'm using Courtney Taylor, he gets good reviews here and on tripadvisor.com.

4 of us are going for $35 each plus $15 admission so $50 each, and that's a private tour, just our family.

You should ask them why they charge admission to a place that has no admission fees...