Fort Lauderdle Hotel?

Greengo

I understand that there is a hotel at the Fort Lauderdale airport where you can spend the night and they will put your luggage on a Disney bus and have it (1)Is that true? (2) If so, Has anyone tried it and would you recommend it? (3) Do they return you and your luggage to the airport after the cruise?:confused:

I haven"t heard of this option. There are lots of hotels in Fort Lauderdale. Look at the ports section of CC. We generally stay a few blocks from the port at the Hyatt. The hotel has a free shuttle from the airport or the cab fare is about $15. From the port to the airport you can use the Disney shuttle for a fee fpr each person or take a cab, about $15 plus tip.

I believe that you are thinking of Orlando International (MCO). The MCO Hyatt is located inside of the airport. If you stay there before your cruise out of Port Canaveral, you can leave your luggage in your room (with your cruise tags) and the bellmen will retrieve them and deliver to DCL.

It is VERY convenient - leave your bags in the morning, see them in the evening on the ship! :)

• 3 weeks later...