Getaway is leaving RIGHT NOW on webcam

LrgPizza

STOP!!!!! I'm less than three weeks to final payment for my Getaway cruise and every day I have to decide "new appliances to replace my 22 year old fridge, oven and dishwasher OOORRRRR large, aft balcony on Getaway all to myself?" I come close to making the responsible decision of choosing the appliances and then see things like this and doubt my decision. Trying to figure out how to have it all!!! :eek:

STOP!!!!! I'm less than three weeks to final payment for my Getaway cruise and every day I have to decide "new appliances to replace my 22 year old fridge, oven and dishwasher OOORRRRR large, aft balcony on Getaway all to myself?" I come close to making the responsible decision of choosing the appliances and then see things like this and doubt my decision. Trying to figure out how to have it all!!! :eek:

If this helps any, a 22 year old fridge is still young, my 37 year old fridge was still working when I up dated to a new one.

where is it going?

I received this from my travel agent the other day.

I'm guessing it's a 2 day CTN to promote Getaway to the travel agents.

Just a “heads up”:

Next Monday – Tuesday is the Sailing of Norwegian Cruise Lines newest ship GETAWAY in New York City. I will be on board the for a special travel agent cruise/event Jan. 27-28. I will have limited internet and phone access on those dates.

Zoey

Life is short. Forget the appliances and go for the aft balcony.

Getaways SAILAWAY was the latest (time wise..) one I've seen. Kinda dark. Still nice though.

Happy sailing

~Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

If this helps any, a 22 year old fridge is still young, my 37 year old fridge was still working when I up dated to a new one.

OK...the Getaway it is!! Thanks!!

Refrigerator is still okay but I have absolutely NO oven (and I like to bake) and only one functioning burner. They're old white appliances and if/when I get new I'm going for stainless and because I'm so anal they ALL have to match.

I'd check craigslist to see if there's on for cheap and keep the cruise.....

I know Getaway has fireworks one night during each seven night cruise. Could this be practice for that? It looked like they were coming from a smaller boat. Maybe for passengers safety during the seven night cruise do you think they would launch them from one of the lifeboats or something or are they shot from the ship. I never have thought that sounded very safe anyway.

The fireworks are shot off from the ship, not from the lifeboats!!

I will be glad when the Super Bowl is over and done. Hope the getaway CTN goes well and happy sailings for her and her pax.

~Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

OK...the Getaway it is!! Thanks!!

Refrigerator is still okay but I have absolutely NO oven (and I like to bake) and only one functioning burner. They're old white appliances and if/when I get new I'm going for stainless and because I'm so anal they ALL have to match.

Haha I hear ya .........we keep patching our cars together with duck tape but we are taking a cruise next week on the pearl and going on the getaway in April .........priorities!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app