What can you get from room service? Espresso?

JulieandPaul

Primarily interested in the breakfast menu room service and if you can you get espresso delivered with your breakfast. We're going to be in a mini-suite on the Jewel in December. I know there is the Java Cafe for us coffee nuts, but I have visions of sitting on the balcony in my jammies with an espresso. :D

Primarily interested in the breakfast menu room service and if you can you get espresso delivered with your breakfast. We're going to be in a mini-suite on the Jewel in December. I know there is the Java Cafe for us coffee nuts, but I have visions of sitting on the balcony in my jammies with an espresso. :D

Then you will have to send someone to the Java Cafe to get it for you. They will bring you a pot of strong black coffee :D

I'm hoping for Eggs Benedict too....yummy:D

good question

Unless you are in a suite you better plan on getting up and heading for the main dinning room :D

Think Toast, muffins, cold cereal, fruit, juice, milk, coffee & tea and you can relax in your cabin.

One of the few complaints that I have about NCL is their limited room service menu (at least the one for non-suite, regular folk). I did like the chocolate mousse, altho it was closer to a pudding than a mousse.

Shoreguy, I think I'll stick with delivery of a regular pot of coffee then. (That is unless I can talk my husband into making a coffee run.) I suspect that having breakfast in your PJs on a balcony overlooking the Caribbean makes even motor oil taste pretty good. :D

Archived