New Orleans terminal

MNLIvin

You have to take Henderson St from Tchoupitoulas Street to get there. It is a little confusing IMO. It appears like you are at the terminal when you are on Julia street, but that is not correct. Take Tchoupitoulas Street to Henderson to get to the terminal. You will pass a Mardi Gras outlet store right before the terminal. After that it is very easy, you will park in a garage and I believe embarkation is on the 5th floor of the garage. Have Fun!

BTW, if you are staying in NOLA for a little before your cruise, look up the restaurant "Coop's" or "Coup's" cant recall the spelling. It a little hole in the wall bar, but has some of the best food in the city.

You have to take Henderson St from Tchoupitoulas Street to get there. It is a little confusing IMO. It appears like you are at the terminal when you are on Julia street, but that is not correct. Take Tchoupitoulas Street to Henderson to get to the terminal. You will pass a Mardi Gras outlet store right before the terminal. After that it is very easy, you will park in a garage and I believe embarkation is on the 5th floor of the garage. Have Fun!

Thats not a MG outlet store-Its Mardi Gras World-a really neat attraction where you can see how floats are made.

• 1 month later...

We parked at the port for the first time in December and it was unbelievably easy! That is definitely what we will do in the future. Getting out was a breeze also. The only hold up I found weird is that they don't have a pay booth, its a machine. A person is standing there to do it for you, but its takes a bit of time to feed $112 into a machine. Seemed silly to me.

We parked at the port for the first time in December and it was unbelievably easy! That is definitely what we will do in the future. Getting out was a breeze also. The only hold up I found weird is that they don't have a pay booth, its a machine. A person is standing there to do it for you, but its takes a bit of time to feed $112 into a machine. Seemed silly to me.

Was that machine cash only or did it accept credit/debit cards as well? I was thinking the last time we did it that it was cash only but that was back in 2006.