2015 Europe

Tennant

When will the 2015 Europe itineraries be available? Thanks!

If Celebrity remains on the same release schedule as in past years, it should be in March or April. Hope this helps !

April or May.

Sorry, but May is unlikely. Just checked last year's deployment schedule. Most deployments were released between early March and Mid-Late April.

I was wondering the same thing as I have been checking Celebrity's website and so far nothing is there yet for Europe 2015.

Host Andy, do you think (going on last years info) that they will have the 123 special on these cruises when first advertised? It would be a great incentive for us to book if it was available as airfares from Australia are a huge added cost to the trip and anything that can be saved would be great. :)

I was wondering the same thing as I have been checking Celebrity's website and so far nothing is there yet for Europe 2015.

Host Andy, do you think (going on last years info) that they will have the 123 special on these cruises when first advertised? It would be a great incentive for us to book if it was available as airfares from Australia are a huge added cost to the trip and anything that can be saved would be great. :)

Hi One plus one,

Great question, and it seems to be what everyone wants to know :) .

I do not receive any advance notice on what Celebrity is planning for the upcoming deployment release. However, in past years, Celebrity has offered various promotions when new deployments were released for sale. Whether Celebrity will offer 123 GO is anyone's guess.... but as it's Celebrity's most popular promotion by far, there's at least a chance of it happening. If not, I do believe that some sort of promotion will be offered, but that remains to be seen.

I hope this is helpful !

Do you think that when the Europe 2015 itineraries are released we will have some confirmation from X regarding plans/future for Century?

Hi Simon,

I do expect the 2015/2016 deployment release (if not sooner) to put all Century rumors to rest, as we will learn whether Century is on the schedule or not. I'm every bit as puzzled as everyone else, as you would have thought we'd have an official statement from Celebrity by this point. Could it be that no news is good news ? It's probably wishful thinking, but one can hope :). We'll see what happens.

Yes, the Europe itineraries should be released around March...

But as far as it looks like, CELEBRITY CONSTELLATION might do the itineraries via Venice in summer 2015, she more or less replaces SILHOUETTE on it's itineraries - at least it looks like this in the cruise call list of Rome...

REFLECTION should again do the 10-11 night cruises from Rome, SILHOUETTE is very likely to sail from Amsterdam to the Baltics and Norway/British isles in summer and may do the Med cruises in fall.

ECLIPSE should sail from Southampton to Norway/Iceland, Baltic and Med again, EQUINOX surely sails similiar Med itineraries as in 2014...

I am not quite sure what INFINITY does - I assume she might leave Europe in 2015 and sail Alaska...

I asked this exact same question this time last year. The European Itinerary came out around March 27th (thats the day I booked my 2014 Med Cruise).

I seem to recall reading somewhere several months ago that RCCL may reduce its European presence in 2015. I may be incorrect. My mind is failing.

Cheers

TW

Hi One plus one,

Great question, and it seems to be what everyone wants to know :) .

I do not receive any advance notice on what Celebrity is planning for the upcoming deployment release. However, in past years, Celebrity has offered various promotions when new deployments were released for sale. Whether Celebrity will offer 123 GO is anyone's guess.... but as it's Celebrity's most popular promotion by far, there's at least a chance of it happening. If not, I do believe that some sort of promotion will be offered, but that remains to be seen.

I hope this is helpful !

All

Don't know if history will repeat itself, but last March, when I booked my June 2014 Med Cruise there were no incentives and the price for AQ class was high around $3300 pp as I recall. Since then there have been two price drops--one substantial--and the recent 123 GO. Now my fare is approx 2400 pp and I have 123 GO. So book and be patient.

Cheers

Tom

All

Don't know if history will repeat itself, but last March, when I booked my June 2014 Med Cruise there were no incentives and the price for AQ class was high around $3300 pp as I recall. Since then there have been two price drops--one substantial--and the recent 123 GO. Now my fare is approx 2400 pp and I have 123 GO. So book and be patient.

Cheers

Tom

Hi ... I'm fairly new to the Celebrity boards, but I've been popping in lately since I'm hoping to book a one way cruise to Hawaii in Sept 2015! :)

Anyway, assuming 123Go is not offered when the itins are first released, is it much hassle to get it added later if it's offered later as a promotion? I know some promotions say 'new bookings only'.

Knowing me, I will want to book the moment they're released, but obviously want the best deal too.

Thanks!

Jenn :)

Hello Jenn

I'm still what you'd call a cruise and CC newbie. But here is my experience with my 2014 booking. I did the same thing last year. I booked my cruise immediately to get the cabin I wanted. I paid the deposit and then waited. It has paid off for me and I still have not maid final payment yet.

I unintentionally ended up having to do my cruise booking as a DIY and it was fairly stress free. (I wanted to use a TA but that's a long story). Getting price reductions and 123go was usually only a phone call away. I called X and since it was BEFORE FINAL PAYMENT I got TWO PRICE DROPS AND 123 go. Note that the second price drop was actually a sale so I had to revert to an earlier price drop to get the 123 go. But it was still worth the savings and cheaper overall. The main thing you have to do is monitor your cruise prices on a daily basis. I can't recommend that because of CC rules. But There is a service that does it for 1.00 per cruise. Just fish around on google by using "cruise price monitoring" and it should give you the site.

Hello Jenn

I'm still what you'd call a cruise and CC newbie. But here is my experience with my 2014 booking. I did the same thing last year. I booked my cruise immediately to get the cabin I wanted. I paid the deposit and then waited. It has paid off for me and I still have not maid final payment yet.

I unintentionally ended up having to do my cruise booking as a DIY and it was fairly stress free. (I wanted to use a TA but that's a long story). Getting price reductions and 123go was usually only a phone call away. I called X and since it was BEFORE FINAL PAYMENT I got TWO PRICE DROPS AND 123 go. Note that the second price drop was actually a sale so I had to revert to an earlier price drop to get the 123 go. But it was still worth the savings and cheaper overall. The main thing you have to do is monitor your cruise prices on a daily basis. I can't recommend that because of CC rules. But There is a service that does it for 1.00 per cruise. Just fish around on google by using "cruise price monitoring" and it should give you the site.

Thanks! I've actually been on several cruises (Carnival and HAL), but wasn't sure how easy Celebrity was to deal with post booking. Good to know it's fairly painless! I've been helping my Mom with a NCL booking and the agents she has talked to there seem quite clueless.

I also like to make all my own travel arrangements, bit of a control freak, lol. And saved quite a bit of money with the site not to be named. ;)

Now I just have to wait for March-April for a cruise to book!

Jenn :)

Thanks for the info Host Andy and Tom. I will have to keep a watch out from March onwards. I think that I have read somewhere that the price drop guarantee doesn't apply for Australia, so I will just have to try and grab a bargain if and when I can spot one. I have been keeping my eye on this years prices, so I have an idea on what they should be for Aug/Sept. If not, I may have to shop around with other lines and see what they have to offer. ;)