Heritage Walking Tour - Falmouth

alpatti

This was a ship's tour in 2012, but dropped in 2013. I have emailed the tour operator and they have been very responsive and said that they have negotiated with RCCL to provide tours starting February 1st 2014. Unfortunately shore.com (RCCL's shore excursion group) is not aware of it or waiting for Feb 1st before acknowledging the addition.

I want to see the real Falmouth and this seems like a good way to do it. Does anyone have any experience with this tour?

http://www.falmouthheritagewalks.com

We did this tour in December. Our tour guide Krystal is a local and is pretty knowledgeable of the town and its history. We are very glad we took this tour rather than spending the day wondering around the tourists shops in the port.

We did this tour in December. Our tour guide Krystal is a local and is pretty knowledgeable of the town and its history. We are very glad we took this tour rather than spending the day wondering around the tourists shops in the port.

Just the feedback I was looking for, thanks.